Poontah! Poontah!

ITS OVER 9000!!

there i bumped it to over 9000 votes for you xD

South Park vs. Duke Nukem South Park vs. Duke Nukem

Lame

Completely lame, sorry to break it to you. The quotes you used from Duke could have been much better, and the sound quality could have been far better.

Short for Halloween Short for Halloween

omg

FREAKY

I love it! 5/5

= PLASMAX = = PLASMAX =

Awesome game 5/5

I liked this game, allthough the music got kinda old and there was no mute switch. But I'm not all that picky :D

Sinvader responds:

Sorry, i'll remember to put a mute switch next time

Air Blobs Air Blobs

Awesome

Strangely addictive, I LOVED those sound effects ROFL!!

Math Mountain Math Mountain

Strangely entertaining

Some of the questions were pretty off, like darkunov said, but it was somehow addicting for a little while.

[S_Rock] 777 [S_Rock] 777

"There are no negro problems, or Polish problems, or Jewish problems, or Greek problems, or women's problems, there are HUMAN PROBLEMS". - Jacque Fresco

S-Rock responds:

Amen

[S_Rock] Sacrificed [S_Rock] Sacrificed

This is beautiful, thank you for this. I had no idea you did these types of tracks as well, but it's been awhile since I checked your page last, so I got some catching up to do! Definitely my top 5 artists on here. The beats "menthol" and "plucery" have helped me get through some pretty hard times lately, though I've yet to write anything concrete to the instrumentals themselves. Your music is so good it needs no lyrics, and that's a very rare thing to find on newgrounds.

S-Rock responds:

Thanks! That's rare indeed. try to inspire conclusion and I try to speak musical notes through my heart and soul, no homo. But it takes the listener to break it all down, so thank you!

YUNG DIDNEE WURL - OP MONEY YUNG DIDNEE WURL - OP MONEY

Tuplets are cancer, plus content is garbage

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Agreed on that second bit.

Well Connected. Well Connected.

My new desktop background