View Profile Achilleuss

34 Movie Reviews

ITS OVER 9000!!

there i bumped it to over 9000 votes for you xD

Lame

Completely lame, sorry to break it to you. The quotes you used from Duke could have been much better, and the sound quality could have been far better.

omg

FREAKY

I love it! 5/5

3 Game Reviews

Awesome game 5/5

I liked this game, allthough the music got kinda old and there was no mute switch. But I'm not all that picky :D

Sinvader responds:

Sorry, i'll remember to put a mute switch next time

Awesome

Strangely addictive, I LOVED those sound effects ROFL!!

Strangely entertaining

Some of the questions were pretty off, like darkunov said, but it was somehow addicting for a little while.

50 Audio Reviews

This is another one I keep coming back to. The title and the sound says it all. You already know the others I'm a fan of, this is another to add to my list. It's slow, deliberate--yet catchy; like waking in to a trap that you know is there and do it anyway, which I feel defines where I'm at in life right now. Two weeks ago I walked in to such a trap and have yet to figure a way out, but I'm confident I will.

S-Rock responds:

:O Sorry to hear about that snare bro. Those snares are always in the most appealing areas :|
Like a bear trap under a pile of Legos lol

I gotta admit this is the one that has stuck to me the last week. A female broke my heart and I write to this just to try to keep my head clear, left it on loop more then a few times. Written many good bars to it, just nothing coherent enough to record to as of yet. I don't know what all the instruments are exactly called, but the piano and strings are so on point for how I've been feeling. And you're a boss at bass, hits my ears perfectly on my razer headset, home theater, car, and my dash pro earbuds :)

KleptoidKat just needs better speakers, and Stone-Killa is only half correct. There is still plenty of good audio on NG to fill any niche :)

S-Rock responds:

^^ Thanks, having some good speakers helps every song :) I try to inspire conclusion, and glad you're finding the path it takes!

"There are no negro problems, or Polish problems, or Jewish problems, or Greek problems, or women's problems, there are HUMAN PROBLEMS". - Jacque Fresco

Amen