Poontah! Poontah!

ITS OVER 9000!!

there i bumped it to over 9000 votes for you xD

South Park vs. Duke Nukem South Park vs. Duke Nukem

Lame

Completely lame, sorry to break it to you. The quotes you used from Duke could have been much better, and the sound quality could have been far better.

Short for Halloween Short for Halloween

omg

FREAKY

I love it! 5/5

Tom Fulp likes JT Tom Fulp likes JT

ROFFLES

I laughed my ass off on this one!

*reads the blog post*

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

This is a great series!

I love it!

Doom II: MAP03 Doom II: MAP03

Awesome

Make more! Honestly though if you slowed them down a bit and kept the sound effects(heh who knows maybe you already did keep em haha) it'd be even better.

LordZeebmork responds:

I didn't keep the sound effects... I'll try that in the next one. And I might slow the next one down... I'm definitely slowing MAP07 down though, since it's so freaking crazy even without the high framerate.

Highschool Blood Donor Highschool Blood Donor

Pretty good

Pretty good, I just didn't care too much for the lack of lip sync on it ;)

Doom II: MAP01 Doom II: MAP01

Pretty sweet

Pretty sweet, I just wish I could a) understand what the people are saying and b) what the description says. But I love Doom so I gotta give you props, even if it's just D2M1 repeating over and over.

LordZeebmork responds:

The song is in German. (Welle:Erdball- Die Moorsoldaten) The description is from the Albanian Wikipedia article for pancreas.

Death Is Following Me Death Is Following Me

Fucking funny!

Who cares about the quality of animation, this shit is just plain funny!

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

Ouch

Ouch man--the ending. Ouch. I don't really know what to say except that you've just earned another fan, I love these types of flashes. But that ending Dedicated To and captions following it--man those killed me. I hope you're okay and my heart goes out to her. I lost a girl in a car accident once, she was hit by a semi the driver of which was drunk.

Flashes like this are very inspiring. Flash is one of the best ways to express emotions if you are a true artist. And this definitely marks you as a true artist in my book.